1. Smirnoff skewers the North Pole with blueberries.
2. Coke’s web site saves polar bears.
3. BP extends envirobranding to carbon calculators.
4. Consumer groups get critical about green-washing ads.
5. Poland Springs promotes cheaper packaging as eco-friendly, easier-to-crush bottles.
6. Public accepts newspapers are shrinking by 3 inches.
7. 84 percent of Americans think the environment is a moral obligation.
8. McDonald’s installs dry urinals in Switzerland.
9. Apple will remove arsenic and other nasty stuff from computer products by the end of 2008.
10. Republicans for Environmental Protection propose … oh never mind.